Usually in the territory of South East Asia, many food is fried and what makes the taste buds bloom is their seasoning. Let yourself be tempted by this Vietnamese recipe of fried fish with lemongrass and chili pepper. It is a classic of Vietnamese cuisine. This lemongrass-chilli mix enhances fish and seafood perfectly. Commonly it is eaten by the family, as a daily dish because it’s quick to cook. Crispy to perfection, it is also an be served with white rice. Change of scenery guaranteed!
The good advantages of this recipe are = this tasty dish, easy and quick to prepare. Seriously
Quantity: available for 2 people
Preparation time: about 15 minutes
Cooking time: about 10-15 minutes
1 non-stick frying pan
1 knife + 1 board
The main Ingredients
350-400 g of fish (here 2 pout)
2 sticks of lemongrass (~ 20 g)
1 red pepper (optional)
1/2 cc of salt
1. Clean the fish. Absorb excess water with paper towels. It is possible to replace the pout with other fish such as sea bream, hake or hake.
2. Cut the two faces of the fish. Place them on a plate.
3. Finely chop lemongrass and chilli together.
4. Salt and brush the fish with lemongrass and chilli. Filmer and marinate the fish in the fridge for about 1 (one) hour.
5. In a skillet, heat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Fry the fish on each side for 5-7 min while monitoring the color .
Now It is ready. You can serve the fried fish with lemongrass and warm rice.
Traditionally, fish is fried in a wok oil bath. But this cooking in the pan is just as good and especially less oily.