Ingredients for salted butter caramel:
160 grams of powdered sugar
20 centilitres of whole liquid cream
5 grams of fine salt
60 grams of half-salted butter
Ingredients for the dough:
1 jar of plain yoghurt
2 jars of sugar
1/2 pot of oil
3 pots of flour
6 grams of baking powder
1 C. liquid vanilla
Decorated with : salt tart caramel chips
Preparation for the caramel:
1. In a very small saucepan, melt 160g sugar over medium / low heat.
You have to get an amber caramel, but not too dark.
2. Meanwhile heat 20cl of whole cream.
3. Then add the cream from the heat, little by little, stirring constantly!
If you do this (really little by little) the sugar will not massage. If you still end up with a giant carambar stuck to your spoon, NO PANIC! Put the pan back on the heat and stir: the caramel always melts. The goal is to get a smooth caramel.
4. Remove from heat and add 60g half salted butter and 5g salt.
Mix it well and then pour the caramel into a cold container.
Preparation for the dough:
1. Mix three eggs well with a jar of yoghurt.
2. Add a half-cup of oil.
3. Then 2 jars of sugar.
4. Mix well and then add 3 pots of flour and add 6 g yeast.
5. Stir again, add the caramel and liquid vanilla
6. Pour the dough into a mold (greased if it is a metal mold).
7. Bake 40 minutes at 150 ° by placing the mold directly on the oven rack:
8. The cooking time will depend on the size of the mold and your oven, watch with a sharp point of a knife, which must come out dry.
9. With this amount, you can either make in a savarin mold and muffins if you have some dough left, or in a cake mold.
10. Unmould, turn the cake over and let it cool on a rack.