I got ingredients:
1/3 cup of shredded carrot
1/3 cup of chopped green onion
1/3 cup of shredded celery
1/4 cup of bamboo shoot
1/2 cup of bean sprout
1/3 cup of slice mushroom
1 1/2 cup of vermicelli
2 tsp of vegetable cooking oil
1 tsp of minced ginger and
1 tsp of minced garlic
1/2 tsp of sherry cooking wine
1 tsp of sambal hot sauce
1 tsp of yellow curry powder
1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
A pinch of salt and black pepper to taste
1-2 oz of water
Drizzle sesame oil
Now these is the cooking step :
1. Note for vermicelli. You just soak into like a hot water from the tap. Tap hot water for 15-20 minutes until soften. Now we’re going to cook.
2. I heat my walk to high heat.
3. Add some cooking oil
4. Add some ginger garlic
5. Stir fry for a few seconds until aromatic.
Smells so good right now.
6. And you can add pretty much any kind of vegetable that you got.
Mushroom will be good, asparagus, everything is good.
7. We’re going to stir-fry the vegetable for a couple minutes
8. I would like to add little wine (sherry cooking wine)
9. And we’re going to add into vermicelli.
10. Stir and fry until pretty dry.
11. Get some hot sambal sauce.
12. Some yellow curry powder.
13. I got some tumeric
14. Black pepper
15. Now we just give them a quick stir.
If you think your vermicelli is dry, you can add a little bit clean water.
16. I’m going to try one mixtures hot enough.
now we’re just going to make sure that you mix everything it until the noodles hot. This won’t take long to stir-fries.
17. Add some bean sprout.
18. If you like to add some sesame oil
Very simple easy, isnt it?